Become a pillar in the Kotlin community
With our growth in the Kotlin space, we’re looking for engineers that love to spread knowledge and are ready for their next step! In this role, you love to take the lead in guiding organizations in their Kotlin journey. You’ll also help to grow the community by being active at (our own) Kotlin events.
This is your dream job if:
- You want to be part of a movement that loves Kotlin and organizes many knowledge-sharing events, like Kotlin Dev Day
- You are eager to learn but also love to share your own knowledge
- You want to be more than just a code monkey
- You like to be a part of our Kotlin Training Team and spread the word as an advocate at events throughout the world
- You want to be part of a team that focuses on personal development, team development, and having fun together
Join Xebia and work on innovative backend projects
Have you become the go-to person for software-related problems, simply because you know all the answers? Do you love Kotlin and would you love to work with other Kotlin experts to share knowledge, and work on innovative projects? Then we are looking for you!
Join Xebia and you can expect to:
- join a team of ambitious people that continuously challenge each other to learn and grow.
- work on the most innovative projects of your choosing.
- get time for innovation and knowledge sharing as it’s one of our core values.
- an interesting package of employment benefits that competes with the best.
Adyen is looking for full-time Android Software Engineers to help us conquer the world of mobile payments. You’ll be working in a young and motivated team with a lot of room to start new initiatives and take ownership. Besides having an open and entrepreneurial mindset, we expect you to be experienced in Android development, both from an implementation and architectural point of view. Join us on the journey of reimagining the way people pay on mobile and take your part in revolutionizing the payment industry!