Have you given Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile a try? Are you wondering how you take your “Hello World” app to something with more substance that is also ready for production? This talk will help with that by discussing:
- Use case scenarios, including how to incorporate the technology into existing applications.
- Recommendations and how-to’s for choosing and implementing your app architecture.
- Approaches for unit and automated testing.
- Suggestions for getting your CI/CD pipelines in place.
- Recommendations for debugging crashes in production.
By the end of this talk, you should be able to take your “Hello World” to “Hello Editor’s Choice.”